Welcome to HIKARU's WORLD!!

Hi... Welcome to HIKARU's WORLD!!!
Enjoy it!!
Luph u all!!!
hahahahah,,,,

hik


Get cool stuff at BlingPixie.com

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Olympiad ? Oh. . . Olympiad!

Now we are in February, and March Science Olympiad for high school will be held in Bandung. Many Olympiads will be held, like Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physic, and Astronomy. As usual we must be selected for Bandung grade. Generally many students in Bandung will join it, perhaps 100 students every Olympiad.

Last year I joined 2 olympiads, that were math and astronomy. I just went off astronomy, because in math I didn’t have many preparations. But I think it was a good experience to be success people for next chance.

Now I must study and get many preparations to be the winner of Olympiad. But I am still confused to choose Olympiad which I must choose! Ohhh god!

No comments: