Welcome to HIKARU's WORLD!!

Hi... Welcome to HIKARU's WORLD!!!
Enjoy it!!
Luph u all!!!
hahahahah,,,,

hik


Get cool stuff at BlingPixie.com

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Got sponsor for Prong’s 2008

By Vernida Mufidah


Hey, I will tell you about my experience as Prong’s committee. It is unforgettable experience when I searched some sponsors for Prong’s Competition. But before you know that, I will explain you about Prong’s, Prong’s is junior high school competition in English subject.

On 9th January 2008, I with my friends went around Bandung to get sponsor. I might go to Pikiran Rakyat, Telkom, Smart, and Dinas Pendidikan. But before that we got problem, because our proposals weren’t delivered to us. Huh, , So, We decided to go to creathink to get it! But when we arrived there, our proposals still on the way! During waiting it, I with my friends played Jenga! hahahah,,, it was so fun!

Then at 3 o’clock the proposals were arrived. Yippi!!

So, we go to the destinations. . .

First I go to Pikiran Rakyat, and another sponsor. Some friends phoned and sent sms to me because there were some troubles. But I can solve that!

Day to day, Week to week and. . . when I phoned our sponsor, some sponsors refuse our program. . Ohhh god! It was a bad news! Prong’s must be held, and I with my friends always and always try to get another sponsor,, because we need more budget! and now we are waiting other while pray and always try with our skill and our self.

Hope PRONG’s 2008, will be success in 17th February 2008.

Amien.

No comments: